Thursday, May 01, 2008

today's ramblings....

So...Ellen yesterday was classic...she rode one of those pony seat things...literally laughed SO HARD I should have had on some depends. Even Emma was laughing....just funny. Today I have the day off from the salon...so I slept in, watched tivo shows, took a bath & read....then headed out to go to the bank. Got a chili from wendy's...good for WW points. And now am home...going to scrapbook in a few minutes...but just saw that Pure Country is on. With George Strait. What a good movie that is. His music isn't too bad either. ON XM they have a music channel that is ONLY George Strait...it's called Strait Country...old, new..in the middle. I LOVE IT! I am tivo'ing the movie so I can watch it later & cry. It is raining outside today...was supposed to be a blizzard...but doubt it. THe rain will perk up the grass & all...but snow? It's may 1st for goodness sakes!

1 comment:

Melissa Taylor said...

I wish I had the day off to take a bath and scrapbook (I still do occasionally, by the way - just no room here).