Monday, November 01, 2010

Paper Trail Blog Hop NOVEMBER....MISTLETOE

WELCOME to the NOVEMBER PAPER TRAIL BLOG HOP!




You are at ERICA"s blog...and you should have come here from MARY"S BLOG

and you can hop on over to TERRI"S BLOG next!







Christmas is NOT my favorite holiday at all....I rather like Thanksgiving & Halloween! But...I did manage to make 1 holiday card & 1 NON holiday card using the colors in Mistletoe. I didn't get this paper pack yet...so I worked with the color scheme instead.

5 comments:

Betsy Lewis Gully said...

I Love both cards! Tell me about the flower in the first card... are the words stamped? I really like it and need to copy!!

Mary said...

Talk about darling cards!!!! Do more!!!! Do more!!!! Do more!!!!! clap clap clap clap!

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести фильмы
для сайта ericathescrapper.blogspot.com

Karen Barber said...

For not liking Christmas, you sure did a nice job with these projects!

Beth aka BR-T said...

These are fantastic Erica I love your flower and fun Evergreen card!

GO BIG PINK!!!!