Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hollyhock, Cranberry, Barn Red & Garnet








These are FOUR colors for the weekend. They are not colors one thinks to use in cardmaking really. BUT...I think they look sorta cool together.

I used woodland sentiments for the little greetings. They are SO tiny...but I like what they say. Wish they were just a tad bigger & wish we had more like these sentiments for cardmaking, maybe in the new book which debuts 1/1/07!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait to get that book in my hands!

One is for my sister's bday card...the others just use up scraps. I attempted to color my photo hanger by heat embossing it. Oops! Next time I will use a silver one that has no color over it already(the white started to melt into my embossing powder). I think it looks good enough to pass!

No comments: