Monday, May 05, 2008

Pure Country...my comments on the movie

George...he's a classic. XM has a STRAIT COUNTRY channel in honor of his new album (which I may just have to buy & I NEVER buy music!)....and Pre Country was on CMT last week. I tivo'd it & am just now watching it. Oh, my....he's a cutie patootie! He's so young in the movie & so cute! And Kyl Chandler...he's not too hard on the eyes either. IT's just a stinkin cute movie. The music, the cowboys, even the girl he likes...Harley...her jeans are up to her chest...but she's cute too! I even got to see him in concert....and he does just what he said he "wants" to do...he stands there, plays a guitar & sings. That's it. I think my dream life would be to live on a ranch. WIth a few cows, few pigs, sheep, goats, lots of chickens...the special ones Martha has. Wouldn't that be the life?

No comments: