Wednesday, September 03, 2008

LOVE My card....like totally LOVE IT















sometimes when i make stuff, i am so so in my like or dislike of it. this card...had not reason. not intended for anyone...not pressure on creating it. So i totally took my time. I used my favorite colors....chocolate, twilight from CTMH. I used some chalk inks in similar shades and added a barn red like color to go with sorbet. I used cottage floral stamp set, flourish stamp set also. I just love how the buttons, brads (which i cut the bottoms off to lay flat)...and ribbon all came together.

ok...enough...here it is:

10 comments:

Mary said...

Beautiful!!! You should copy over with the CTMH inks and stuff and submit!!!!

Tiff said...

LOVE IT! I agree with Mare, submit that bad boy!!! You spent so much time on this- I love every last detail!

Stacy said...

I would frame it. It is gorgeous! For some reason, I couldn't read your text at all.

Trinka said...

WOW...WOW! Beautiful!

Jeanne said...

This IS a great card and you should love it!

Have to say though...it was difficult to read the Twilight color font on the Chocolate background. Had to highlight the text to be able to read it.

You sure have fun changing up your blog look, don't you! Ü

Great work, thanks for sharing!

Hi! I'm Karen Jo. said...

omg! i love it too!! it is amazing! I hope you made another to send to corp!

de said...

Love it! Submit it to Corp for sure!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!!! No wonder you love it :)

Heather said...

Absolutely stunnign - I love everything about it - the colours, the layout, the embellishments.
You're really on a roll at the moment - aren't you?
Rica xx

Barbara said...

This card is beautiful!!
I love the colors!
I would think that this card would win any contest....gorgeous!!