Wednesday, May 27, 2009

and the lovelies from today...

so...i own a tannig salon...that i don't work at really. I have a lovely gal meagan who runs it now...:) and instead of sitting at home (DH insists on a paycheck...whatever!)...I am now doing daycare @ Home. I will have SIX kids starting MONDAY...yikes...so I am getting in a few creative hours this week before all hell breaks loose...and this is what I got for today:I have been IN LOVE with this old truck from SU for years...finally used it. I need to get some stuff so i can mount it on acryllic...any ideas?


i just liked this pp...from who? i dunno!

and i colored the SMIle w/ markers from CTMH....they come white so I can make them ANY COLOR!


isn't that ribbon funky??



pleasant turnout...surprised myself!









post signature

3 comments:

Leslie said...

You are going to be one busy lady - 6 children!?! Your cards are great. That truck is kinda cute.

Jeanne said...

Oh you are a brave, brave woman! Good luck with the kidlets running around!

Great cards. Lots of different "moods" here, but they are all terrific!

(you don't get any of the $ owning a salon??)

Sparkplug17 said...

Your cards are great. I would probably use EZMount for you SU stamps to use with the acrylic blocks.

Good luck with the daycare!