Sunday, August 16, 2009

A few creative moments yesterday....and the results...

I was finally able to escape & create yesterday for a while. A few out of my comfort or out of my norm style cards...here ya go:

this is for emma...she starts middle school tomorrow & i am gonna toss this in her lunch box.
i found some heidi swapp invisibles. LOVE the paper...polka dots that reveal when ink/paint are applied...a resist. this time i used diff colors of pink & reds...then sprayed with some shimmery glimmer mist.








this one was just for fun. I glittered the entire black circle w/ black glitter! i love working w/ black ink....but HATE the finger prints & markings that get all over...grrr!




and this one...my lovely friend mary send me some stamped images cuz i didn't get this stamp set....it was fun coloring in...i sat & watched tv & colored!

post signature

6 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Erica these are all so terrific each truly unique, I am glad you had some time for yourself we all need it! BR-t

Vonney said...

Lots of fun stuff and great ideas! TFS!

Leslie said...

Neat cards. Love that polka dot paper. I am thinking that could be made with clear embossing powder. Very clever.

Sparkplug17 said...

What great cards! I love your snowflake ones.

Jeanne said...

Excellent work, Erica! I'm glad you got a chance to have fun and play!

AaronB said...

love the snow flake cards!