Thursday, June 17, 2010

A few cards....simple one & a busy one..

Ok...so the BUSY one first. It's not really a normal card...it doesn't fold...it's a flat sheet of cardstock. That i mounted an " a door able on" then let that be the 'card'. I am not 100% happy with the placement of the flowers on the front...but too late now! I do like it...busy as it is!






forgot i even made this one! I was trying to use grey...never use that color & do like it...wonder why ctmh never uses it either? And...I am making a whole hearted effort to stamp/decorate the INSIDES of my cards from now on!




SUPER SIMPLE! Scrap of patterned paper...a stamp & voila...the yellow dot is from Martha...on clearance @ wally world...like candy dots!

















2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards tfs

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is a terrific collection of cards Erica, I love the first card with the interactive door! Beth