Friday, April 01, 2011

Paper Trail Blog Hop Using BLISS Colors



APRIL BLOG HOP!!!!!!!!


YoU GOT HERE FROM LYNN's BLOG RIGHT?


So this one took my by surprise. Did NOT want to create with this color scheme (bamboo, chocolate, grey & vanilla)....BUT...glad I did. I think I kinda like how it works together. So card #1 is for a friend getting married tomorrow...and card #2 I HAD to bring in some COLOR!


And now that you're done here, head on over to MARY"S BLOG to see what she came up with!



post signature

4 comments:

Mary said...

Beautiful cards!!! You did a marvelous job with this unlikely color combo. I was pleasantly surprised how well they work and take a splash of accent color! Love your foundry!!!! :)

Betsy Lewis Gully said...

Great cards, Erica! I looked and looked for another color to bring in and never found one I was happy with. You did GOOD!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Erica these cards are super I love The "Blooming Flourished\s" it;s one of my all time favorites.

Stampin n da Hood said...

Love the cards!