Friday, October 07, 2011

And on the side…I dabble in…Jewelry Making

In February I went to the Creative University with Tresa Black..and was introduced to jewelry making by Erin G.  OH boy….like I ‘needed’ another hobby.  I have not been able to put the tools & beads down!  A couple of weeks ago I made a quick strand of beads in gold & green to match my sons football team colors…gotta look good @ the game right?  The other day my friend Lindsey linked me to a site that made cool Huskers charms….and I KNEW I could do it on my own.  Today I ended up at Ace Hardware & Harbor Freight Tools getting supplies…that turned into heading to Hobby Lobby & Micheals…and made these:

1 comment:

Jean Johnson said...

I have those things from Harbor Freight too! VERY cool! May I ask what you used as a base for your tags? It looks like copper...