Sunday, October 01, 2006

Late night layout



Well, decided I needed to scrapbook...I have been in a card frenzy lately...but need to scrapbook & get caught back up again. I am one of those...those who usually are up to date with her layouts. Tonight I did photos from June/July...so 3-4 months behind. UGH! Here is a layout with the BUILDING BLOCKS paper from CTMH & the dimensional alphabet & NEW ribbon slides. I painted them vs ink...and am NOT 100% done. I think I need different ribbon for the slides & soem truck or car stamps for my demolition page. Anyone have the trucks I can borrow??? :) Took me 1 1/2 hours to do these pages...should have been faster but had to wait for the paint to dry! How long does it take you to scrapbook a layout? I used CHERISH tonight for both layout inspirations. They fit pretty well...I did have to adjust the DEMO one to fit my photos...which was easy enough to do. Now it's almost MONDAY & I need to get some sleep...but don't want to...I need to post pix of my 12 pages from 1 level 1 kit & BASE PAGE layouts! AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: