Thursday, January 11, 2007





TWO WORKSHOPS ADDED!!!

Thursday February 8th 6-8pm
Friday February 9th 6-9pm
I will have TWO workshops running at the same time. Different tables & supplies for each group.

GROUP 1: KIDS!
Just in time for classroom valentines! Each child can make their own, unique cards for their class, teachers, friends & family. I will have precut card bases (3x3, not folded) for them to decorate with stamps, inks, papers, glitter, etc.
12 cards $5
24 cards $8
I will have Emma help lead this & it will be a very easy to do workshop. No really guidelines...they will make any style, design they like! I will preprint the TO/FROM and a little greeting on the back of cards.
*****Bonus*****
For $5 more your child can have their own stamp set & block to use & KEEP from the workshop! Requires 2 week advance payment/reservation!

GROUP 2: ADULTS!!
The other workshop is just for YOU! Make special cards for the valentine holiday or any time of the year. I will have a card template & design for you to follow. OR...you can go crazy and make your own with the same supplies..add your imagination! Accents & embellishments will be provided or you can bring your favorite to use with the papers/stamps I have on hand.
10 Cards + Envelopes $15
20 Cards + Envelopes $25
***You really CANNOT buy cards for that price at the retail stores...and these will be handmade & personally embellished by you!!***
*****BONUS*****
For $25 you can buy the January stamp of the month to use at this workshop, perfect for valentines cards/notes. Requires 2 week advance payment/reservation! Buy the stamp set & get $5 off the card worskhop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stamp set link:
http://www.closetomyheart.com/stamp_of_the_month.aspx

Call or email me to reserve your spot now! Limited space available!!
Erica

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great work, Erica! You are so prolific and your work is wonderful! Keep it up.

I have to ask, just how often do you change your blog space? It seems different each time I check out what you've been up to! LOL

Looks good!

Unknown said...

Erica- your work is beautiful! If I lived close, I'd be there!

Erica said...

I don't know how often I change it...just when I feel like it which is more often than not. :)