Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cards for a Friend....and survey?!?

Ok...stupid link to survey...was supposed to show what I was....and it's paper...made sense. but i'll have to go back & grab the details.

today I made these for a friend....for a bunco prize (wonder what bunco is?) and I rather like how they turned out. TOok about an hour...so good time killer & then I took the kids to the pool for 2 hours...and love our lifeguards. THey are so cute & fun....I pretend I am 22 when I talk to them too! HA!

4 comments:

Tiff said...

These are all so pretty! I think you've mastered stamping your own backgrounds with the spot on backgrounds!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Looking great! you've really taken cards and los by storm! I love your work it's very inspiring!!!

Trinka said...

Great cards~ Love the colors you used!

Tiff said...

Okay...don't shoot me...I don't charge for my projects! They tend to order so much more if I don't! They love the fact that I always have a wowie project. And, I only do gatherings once a month, so they have to wait a month to order. My gatherings are never large either, maybe 10 people tops. So, it's no biggie to me :)