Wednesday, December 17, 2008

MY new favorite page....LOVE THIS PAPER!!


Ok...CTMH outdid them selves on this paper pack! Totally amazed me!
And i used so much fun stuff on this one little page, well 12x12 page

Paper Kit EMPRORIUM
Pewter Brads From CTMH....12 of them for under $4!!
I used the vineyard berry ribbon from the EMPORIUM basic pack
FOundry bookplates...four of those for under $4!!
I used dimensional letters....and inked & heat embossed w/ clear powder
I used LOTS of buttons
New hodge podge sticker letters...so easy to color wiht markers!
and NEW dimensional frames!! and i used the new rubons too (see inside of bookplate!)

2 comments:

Vonney said...

Very cute LO. Now I can't wait to get my new stuff!

Stacy said...

WONDERFUL! I love it! I am getting this paper for Christmas. I am trying to hold out but this layout makes me want to go rip that box open and get creative!