Tuesday, August 12, 2008

early riser...

it started on sunday, brian & I both were wide awake @ 5 AM...who does that on a sunday? or any day unless they have to?

so we went on a walk...just him & i...around the lakes, and then the golf course. brian wanted to look for lost balls. found 11! nice! we went for about 1 hr 20 mins. saw the sun rise, amazing...more amazing than a sunset & Those are damn spectacular in co! then saw hot air balloons! my dream & emma's is to go on one for our bdays

it really started my day out well...to be honest, i am lazy..id rather watch a movie or scrapbook than do any physicall exertion!

so...today...tuesday...6 am...here comes brian "wanna go walk"....yep! rolled my butt out of bed & went walking. same thing..about an hour today, nice & chilly am..fall is on it's way here!! so by 7 am...walked an hour...then came home showered, entered in my ctmh orders....and kids are still asleep! LOVELY! I might even go scrapbook a little before they awake!


to do's today....well, anything will be nicer than yesterday (although I enjoyed my evening with the scrapbook ladies) ....i have to go to the landfill & donate a bunch of paint..and go to the pool! we have one week left...so we have to take full advantage..and then I need a nap i am sure!!

7 comments:

de said...

Your day sounded great! I HAVE to get up at 5a every day, so I sympathize. It would be nice to be able to go walk, particularly with someone, like that in the AM. It's a great start to your day! Good for you! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Ramsey said...

sounds pretty laid back! wanna switch lives? :D

Tiff said...

Exercise... Geez, I need to! You post the wordle using the code that they give you beneath it. I added an html space on my blog through the customizing process and just copied and pasted the code! HTH

Mary said...

I loved the quiet mornings without kids when they were still at home. Bests times ever. Treasure them. They are found memories of mine: workout at the gym, quiet mellow cups of coffee after. :) Only problem is that now I'm in the habit of getting up early all the time; can't seem to sleep in anymore. :(

Trinka said...

sounds relaxing...if I don't get a walk in early in the morning then it get to hot outside. I can't wait for fall. Enjoy your week off with the kids till school starts. I get the new card book today with ctmh...can't wait to see the new ideas~

Jena said...

Sounds like a great time! I love all of your latest creations - TFS!

Beth Gruenke said...

This week I've had to get up early for a conference every day. I know what you mean, but it sounds like you had some beautiful scenery on your walks. I'm would have some too if I could get motivated to get out and walk...you may have inspired me to do it!!!