Sunday, August 10, 2008

oh, what do i do???

There are so many things I NEED....as a scrapbooker! a stamper!

I need:
new things from fall/winter CTMH book...some fun things esp the halloween stamps!

new martha stewart border punches...she has a slime one, a picket fence, bats, pumpkins...oooh, i even had one in my little hands last night & the stupid Micheal's employee wouldn't let me use the printed Hobby Lobby coupon, so i put it back

then I saw I need:
"quote, unquote" its a phrase & quote book for cards, pages....they had one with song lyrics in it! LOVED IT! And was going to pay full price for it but no....put it back

then I saw a threading water punch...and I HAVE ONE...but i thought i'd buy it & sell it on ebay...make some money to buy new ctmh stuff with....but no...put it back.

and I need a pedicure....my feet were sore from walking in micheals..haha!!

SO....buy some of my old ctmh stuff ok? that i listed...that way I'll have $$ for some new stuff!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

LOL....Sounds like me! Too funny and so true! I love the threading water punch...hint, hint. So, if you sell it I have dibbs ;) They are sold out everywhere... I haven't seen the Martha Stewart punches yet, but now I can't wait! I might have to to google them. My wishlist for this new cattie of our (and SU!s and OddBirdPlanet and Unity and Gina K.) is a page long! UGH... I wish I worked! I'm hoping September's New Release party makes me lots and lots of $$$$! I hope the same for you!