Wednesday, April 09, 2008

A challenge to use PINK & BOY on a layout


I had heard some complaining about the new ctmh book having too much flowers & spring & pink....and boys.....how do you use them??!? Well....I think it's not that hard! So....I will create as many flowery , butterfly, pinky, frilly pages as I can to prove them WRONG! So...here is a start....i used ALOT of fun stuff! Some new swirly stuff, extremem caps, new buttons, ribbon, edge anchors....sparkles....and not too much if you ask me! You can view it close up by clicking on image...enjoy!

1 comment:

scrappernic said...

Love this layout! I love your challenge on the BB too! I am so tired of hearing how you can't use pink or flowers for boys. Yes, I too wish CTMH had a few more masculine packs, but with so many gorgeous papers, I could never be disappointed. How boring would my books be if I only used "boy colors"?!